Media Production Studios
The centerpiece of this extraordinary new building are the professional-grade production facilities. This is where your world meets real world.
- The most extensive implementation of 4K technology at any university on this continent. The main brain is a 4K control room powered by a 7000X Sony switcher. Two additional high definition video control rooms and three audio control rooms round out the production wing.
- All control rooms are inter-operable with the ability to connect to anywhere in the building where people are shooting.
- Studio A – A stunning, contemporary talk show set ideal for programming of any kind that involves people in discussion.
- Studio B – An urban loft apartment set flexible enough to shoot drama, comedy, talk – you name it.
- Studio C – An adaptable space to accommodate class exercises and student projects as well as professional clients.
- Studio D – A dedicated film studio for single-camera shoots in digital cinema.