Book an in-person or phone appointment with the Faculty Director for your program choice. The Faculty Director will provide further information on the program site and activities, academic advising and approval of your course selection for programs with multiple options.
Start an application by choosing the program and clicking apply now.
Once you create an application, a checklist will appear to guide you through the process. Application materials include:
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- One reference form from Montclair State faculty, other than the Faculty Director
- Interview and Faculty Director approval
When you are ready, you will submit your application and it will be reviewed.
Non-Montclair State students will need to complete the following additional materials in your application for a summer program (Spring Break programs are not open to visiting students):
- Additional $100 non-Montclair State University application fee
- Two recommendation forms from home institution faculty, other than the Faculty Director
- Interview and Faculty Director approval – may be by phone if necessary
- Home institution transcript
Certain programs have additional requirements- see the program checklist.