Montclair State University Students
Priority registration for Winter Session begins: November 4, 2013
Assigned Registration Priority is the specific date and time at which WESS registration first becomes available to a student. To access your Registration Priority: Go to WESS, then click Enter Student Services. After logging on to WESS, select Registration Status (below the heading "Registration"), then select (2014 Winter).
- Monday, November 4 beginning at 9:00 a.m. - Seniors, Second BA, and Graduate students
- Monday, November 4 beginning at 1:00 p.m. - Juniors, Graduate students with classifications of SPG and SPP, and Visiting Students
- Tuesday, November 5 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Sophomores
- Tuesday, November 5 beginning at 1:00 p.m. – Freshmen
- Wednesday, November 6 beginning at 9:00 a.m. Unemployed Program and Older Adult Program students
Montclair State University undergraduate students and graduate students who are enrolled for the fall semester, and are in good academic standing, are eligible to register for Winter Session courses.
Montclair State University undergraduate students (who are not on the May Graduation List) and graduate students who are enrolled for the spring semester, and are in good academic standing, are eligible to register for Summer Sessions courses. Undergraduate students who are on the May Graduation List must be accepted for graduate study to become eligible to register for summer courses.
The following Montclair State University students must contact the Office of the Registrar to determine eligibility to register for Winter Session or Summer Sessions:
- Undergraduate and graduate students who are not enrolled for the spring semester for summer sessions or fall semester for winter session;
- Newly admitted part-time undergraduate students;
- Newly admitted graduate students;
- All newly admitted transfer and readmitted students.