Large MSU Red Hawk bronze statue covered in snow.

Request a Schedule Change

Important: This section of the website is for Montclair State University Faculty and Administration only

Winter course schedule changes must be done through the Request for Changes form and approved by Summer and Winter Sessions. Revisions include adding courses, canceling courses or making changes to existing courses or course instructors.

Students who wish to request a schedule change should download and complete the appropriate Office of the Registrar forms on the Red Hawk Central Forms page.