It’s Your Time. To Achieve.
The AACSB-accredited MS in Accounting program helps students develop strong, comprehensive functional and technical skills as well as a specialized, in-depth understanding of the complexities of current accounting and tax practice. Classroom learning is immediately transferrable to the job and also prepares students to sit for the New Jersey CPA examination. We design our programs to give you the skills and confidence necessary to thrive in a dynamic global marketplace. You’ll learn to be both flexible and strategic, so you can plan ahead and seize opportunities as they arise. Our highly qualified graduates go on to work in a wide variety of corporations, nonprofit institutions and in the public sector.
Master of Science in Accounting
The Graduate School requires a U.S. bachelor’s degree in accounting, or the equivalent, in order to be eligible to apply for the MS in Accounting graduate program. Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the U.S. degree equivalency information.
You will benefit from a discount negotiated for Montclair State graduate students interested in taking a CPA Review Course. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Dr. James Di Gabriele
Department of Accounting and Finance
News and Events
- New Digital Marketing Analytics MS Program Meets Real-World DemandThursday October 6, 2022
- Acing the SaleThursday October 6, 2022
- Making Sense of Blockchain and CryptocurrencyIndustry experts shared insights at Executive Speaker Series panel discussionMonday June 27, 2022
The Feliciano Difference
The Feliciano School of Business transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inclusive, diverse, accessible and supportive learning environment
- Innovative programs taught by world-class faculty and today’s business leaders
- Impactful and dynamic teaching that drives student success
- Immersive real-world internships, co-ops, live case studies, and consulting projects
- Individual attention, with small class sizes connecting you to peers, faculty, employers and corporate partners