Montclair State University Continuing and Professional Education (CAPE) offers fully online and low residency credit-bearing graduate programs and credential-bearing education through short-term, non-credit courses, certificates and programs. Courses are taught by experts in the field and in a variety of formats including online, off-site and blended/hybrid.
Continuing studies courses and certificates provide employees, employers, non-profits, government agencies and lifelong learners with professional development, personal enrichment and career advancement opportunities. CAPE can also support organizational learning by developing corporate education programs designed specifically to meet your needs.
Our online programs provide flexible, convenient program formats. Additionally, our spring, summer and fall sequence provides many of our students with the opportunity to complete their degree within two years or less.
Graduate Degrees Offered
- Business Administration (MBA) – Online
- Child Advocacy and Policy (MA) – Online
- Dance (MFA) – Low-Residency
- Educational Leadership (MA) – Online
- Information Technology (MS) Applied Information Technology Concentration, Professional Science Master’s – Online
- Nursing (MSN) – Online
- Sustainability Science (MS), Sustainability Leadership Concentration, Professional Science Master’s – Online
Graduate Certificates Offered
- Arts and Health Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Computing Technology Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Educational Assessment Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Gifted and Talented Education Certificate (Online)