It’s Your Time. Expand and Enrich Your Skill Set.
If you’re ready to supercharge your business career with in-demand analytics skills , you’ve come to the right place. The Feliciano School of Business recognizes the central role of data and analytics across all facets of modern management and has created versatile learning vehicles to prepare students to deploy them ably and confidently. Our Master’s in Business Analytics is a proven program, with a large and growing group of successful alumni. Now is a great time to consider what it has to offer for you
Master of Science in Business Analytics
Master of Science in Business Analytics Program
The STEM-designated MS in Business Analytics program prepares students for careers in the data-driven world of modern business with a rich, relevant curriculum taught by expert faculty with firsthand knowledge of industry practices. The program includes experiential learning opportunities delivered through an embedded practicum course and interaction with a network of experts and employers. Program participants strategically apply analytics to real business issues, examining causes, developing actionable recommendations, and effectively communicating results. Graduates emerge with the ability to use data to assess and address complex problems from multiple perspectives, making them key strategic assets for any business.
This 10 course- 30 credit program can be completed in the following modalities:
- Online – Earn your degree online wherever you are in as few as 21 months – Fall start
- Full-time Blended – A mix of in-person, hybrid and online coursework completed in a full-time format as few as 16 months – Fall and Spring starts.
- Part-time Blended – A mix of in-person, hybrid and online coursework completed in a part-time format as few as 20 months – Fall start
- 4+1 Bachelor’s/MSBA – Earn your undergraduate and graduate degree in only 5 years- available to certain undergraduate majors at Montclair State University
Dr. Marina Johnson
Department of Information Management and Business Analytics
Student/Alumni Ambassador Program
We encourage prospective students to reach out and connect with one of our Student/Alumni Ambassadors. These ambassadors can provide first hand knowledge about the program. They may offer insights into the current student culture, share their personal experience, or discuss how the program has advanced their career.
Master of Science in Business Analytics – Career Opportunities
Graduates of this Master’s program may apply their learning in virtually any industry, working alongside marketing, operations, technical or financial managers to bring the discipline of data-driven decision making to those functions and to participate in predictive planning. Job titles include business or data analyst, business or data analytics practitioner, analytics consultant, data scientist, data engineer, digital strategy manager or consultant, market research analyst, product or project manager, business intelligence specialist, to name a few.
“When I started this program I didn’t even know that I could write a single line of code and today I can probably say that I can write a code in python and I can read lines of code. I think for me it is the flexibility and also the time of completion of the program and also it is a cohort base meaning that you start with the same people and you graduate with them. I’m glad that I chose Montclair because I got a lot of opportunities being here. I got a job on campus made friends for life and I got a good job and I have nice professors that I can go to whenever I have questions.”
– Marie Kouassi ‘21, Business Transformation Consultant, IBM
The Feliciano Difference
The Feliciano School of Business transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inclusive, diverse, accessible and supportive learning environment
- Innovative programs taught by world-class faculty and today’s business leaders
- Impactful and dynamic teaching that drives student success
- Immersive real-world internships, co-ops, live case studies, and consulting projects
- Individual attention, with small class sizes connecting you to peers, faculty, employers and corporate partners