It’s Your Time. To Grow.
The MS in Human Resource Analytics is designed to provide students with a unique balance of HR management, technical, and analytical skills, this program provides a thorough understanding of the major functional areas of the modern Human Resources function, including how data is deployed to manage and support organizations in achieving optimal results.
This STEM-designated degree is affordable and flexible. It is a 30-credit program that provides an intensive grounding in business analytics and their application in HR, alongside graduate-level courses in HR Management. The program’s capstone practicum course delivers experiential learning via real-world projects, pairing student teams with organizations seeking assistance with HR challenges. An additional benefit to our students is the opportunity to receive an application fee waiver (with attendance at an information session) and there is no GRE or GMAT required as part of the application!
Master of Science in Human Resources Analytics
Why Should I Choose This Program?
- Achieve Lifelong Success–Be a key player in a flourishing field. The 2018 average annual NJ salary for jobs in this field was $105,000 while job demand is expected to increase 11% by 2030
- Enhance Your Resume– Completing this STEM-designated program demonstrates that you have the quantitative skills organizations are seeking, so you can land your ideal job.
- Build 21st Century Skills Quickly–Earn certificates that will build high-demand skills quickly with this innovative, stackable degree program.
This program is offered in two modalities:
- Online – Earn your degree online wherever you are in as few as 21 months – Fall start
- Full-time Blended- A mix of in-person, hybrid and online coursework completed in a full-time format in as few as 16 months – Fall and Spring starts.
Dr. Lisa Brooks-Greaux
Department of Management
Jobs and career opportunities for graduates are many as Human Resources organizations strive to add “people analytics” skills to their repertoires, along with processes for collecting and using data to help in making decisions and improving returns on investment in everything from employee benefits and compensation to training, communications and recruiting.
If you are interested in expanding your HR career potential and upgrading your knowledge and applied analytics skills, our specialized Master’s program will help you stand out in the field and achieve your professional development goals.
Graduate Program Information Sessions
The Feliciano Difference
The Feliciano School of Business transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inclusive, diverse, accessible and supportive learning environment
- Innovative programs taught by world-class faculty and today’s business leaders
- Impactful and dynamic teaching that drives student success
- Immersive real-world internships, co-ops, live case studies, and consulting projects
- Individual attention, with small class sizes connecting you to peers, faculty, employers and corporate partners