- The ORSP webpage includes pre-award and post-award procedures, budget templates, institutional information, IRB protocols and applications, Montclair State University internal awards and reports on past recipients.
- The CEHS proposal timeline (PDF) articulates the milestones in the submission process.
Links to Grant Writing Guides
- Guide to Grant Proposal Writing Provided by the NJ State Library
- A Guide for Proposal Writing, National Science Foundation
Search Engines for External Funding
Pivot connects University faculty and staff to financial support by leveraging the most comprehensive global source of sponsored funding opportunities and provides scholarly profiles to match researchers with financial partners and collaborators. Learn more about Pivot. If you need assistance, the Grants Manager is happy to help.
Grants.gov is a comprehensive gateway for all federal grant-making agencies. You can search for upcoming (and past) opportunities through this portal.
The Grants Manager also has access to the University’s subscription to The Foundation Center, an additional valuable resource in the search for funding.
External Funding Websites
- US Department of Education, Forecast of Funding Opportunities
- NIH – National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- Spencer Foundation
New Jersey State Funding
- The State of New Jersey’s Grants page summarizes the major state funding sources.
- New Jersey Department of Education grants
Other agencies in New Jersey that provide funding opportunities are:
Finding funding and administering a grant are challenging. Let us help!