To achieve these goals, the Center will:
- Encourage collaborative discussion between energy stakeholders and policymakers.
- Gather and analyze data to develop clean energy pathways that can be used for informed decision making.
- Generate Computable General Equilibrium based Integrated Energy Environmental Economic model that can be used for energy and environmental planning in New Jersey.
- Foster faculty and student research in the area of clean energy and sustainability analytics.
- Assist policymakers, businesses and organizations in developing clean energy and transportation initiatives in the state and act as an information resource hub regarding state regulatory and incentive policies.
News & Events
- Creating Connected Communities and a Clean Energy FutureSustainability seminar presented by Marisa Slaten, Director, PHI Regulatory Strategy & Services, Atlantic City Electric.Tuesday April 28, 2020
- State of New Jersey Unveils Draft 2019 Energy Master PlanToday, the State of New Jersey released the Draft 2019 Energy Master Plan (EMP), which provides an initial blueprint for the total conversion of New Jersey’s energy profile to 100 percent clean energy by 2050, as directed by Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 28.Monday September 23, 2019
- New Jersey Is Now The United States' Hottest Clean Energy EconomyWhen Governor Murphy recently signed a landmark clean energy bill into law, New Jersey reclaimed the national policy leadership it abdicated during years of stagnation under the Christie Administration, and jump-started the state’s clean energy economy.Monday September 23, 2019
#SOLAR101: “Islanding” may sound like a vacation, but it actually refers to electrical systems that can disconnect… https://t.co/YfSTRlw9sL— U.S. Department of Energy (@ENERGY) date here
Wind turbines in Scotland generated almost twice the entire country’s domestic power requirements. We have the sol… https://t.co/H5cTLqcPkn— Mike Hudema (@MikeHudema) date here
Scientific communication takes more than just conveying the facts - messages need to be given in a way that resonat… https://t.co/cZLNXgcspa— Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center (@CESAC_MSU) date here