To achieve these goals, the Center will:
- Encourage collaborative discussion between energy stakeholders and policymakers.
- Gather and analyze data to develop clean energy pathways that can be used for informed decision making.
- Generate Computable General Equilibrium based Integrated Energy Environmental Economic model that can be used for energy and environmental planning in New Jersey.
- Foster faculty and student research in the area of clean energy and sustainability analytics.
- Assist policymakers, businesses and organizations in developing clean energy and transportation initiatives in the state and act as an information resource hub regarding state regulatory and incentive policies.
News & Events
- PhD Student Takes Second Place in Paper Competition at MSAAG Annual MeetingMonday October 26, 2020
- Creating Connected Communities and a Clean Energy FutureSustainability seminar presented by Marisa Slaten, Director, PHI Regulatory Strategy & Services, Atlantic City Electric.Tuesday April 28, 2020
- State of New Jersey Unveils Draft 2019 Energy Master PlanToday, the State of New Jersey released the Draft 2019 Energy Master Plan (EMP), which provides an initial blueprint for the total conversion of New Jersey’s energy profile to 100 percent clean energy by 2050, as directed by Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 28.Monday September 23, 2019
At 3 p.m. ET: See @ENERGY @SecGranholm's opening keynote followed by a @WhiteHouse Roundtable on Accelerating Build… https://t.co/PHUrxCbTy3— Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (@eeregov) date here
The @ENERGY solar office just announced its five-year plan with a focus on reliable solar electricity and rapid, eq… https://t.co/yCWjd90JiW— Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (@eeregov) date here
The Marine Energy Atlas is the highest resolution interactive mapping tool developed to explore the potential for m… https://t.co/zSB9qSKBLj— Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (@eeregov) date here