2022 CESAC Summit, November 17
Learn more on the Annual Summit website
To achieve these goals, the Center will:
- Encourage collaborative discussion between energy stakeholders and policymakers.
- Gather and analyze data to develop clean energy pathways that can be used for informed decision making.
- Generate Computable General Equilibrium based Integrated Energy Environmental Economic model that can be used for energy and environmental planning in New Jersey.
- Foster faculty and student research in the area of clean energy and sustainability analytics.
- Assist policymakers, businesses and organizations in developing clean energy and transportation initiatives in the state and act as an information resource hub regarding state regulatory and incentive policies.
News & Events
- PhD Student Takes Second Place in Paper Competition at MSAAG Annual MeetingMonday October 26, 2020
- Creating Connected Communities and a Clean Energy FutureSustainability seminar presented by Marisa Slaten, Director, PHI Regulatory Strategy & Services, Atlantic City Electric.Tuesday April 28, 2020
- State of New Jersey Unveils Draft 2019 Energy Master PlanToday, the State of New Jersey released the Draft 2019 Energy Master Plan (EMP), which provides an initial blueprint for the total conversion of New Jersey’s energy profile to 100 percent clean energy by 2050, as directed by Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 28.Monday September 23, 2019
Our last panel discusses clean energy & sustainability through the lens of investors. Thanks to our speakers: James… https://t.co/p9kCG7VTEC— Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center (@CESAC_MSU) date here
Our fourth panel discusses energy efficiency innovation & access, with speakers Stacy Richardson @NJBPU,, Karen Rei… https://t.co/5Jn07ZFxmr— Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center (@CESAC_MSU) date here
Our 3rd session focuses on hydrogen & fuel cell developments, with panelists Kevin Nedza @NJBPU, Meghann Smith… https://t.co/wZ4Oxpx8in— Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center (@CESAC_MSU) date here