The Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center is a public research and technical assistance center for the State of New Jersey to identify, quantify and interpret the ramifications of clean energy development and to facilitate energy planning. The Center provides support for clean energy policies, technology, and practices through research and education programs. We hope to develop an approach for clean energy analysis providing long-term environmental and economic solutions for New Jersey, in order to build a sustainable energy economy.
To achieve these goals, the Center will:
- Encourage collaborative discussion between energy stakeholders and policymakers.
- Gather and analyze data to develop clean energy pathways that can be used for informed decision making.
- Generate Computable General Equilibrium based Integrated Energy Environmental Economic model that can be used for energy and environmental planning in New Jersey.
- Foster faculty and student research in the area of clean energy and sustainability analytics.
- Assist policymakers, businesses and organizations in developing clean energy and transportation initiatives in the state and act as an information resource hub regarding state regulatory and incentive policies.
Contact The Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center
News & Events
- The Devil is in the Details of Community Solar PlanDevelopers want state subsidies but not everyone agrees with that. Activists say that low- and moderate-include New Jerseyans should get discounts on their bills.Wednesday November 14, 2018
- State’s $5.1 Million Deal Preserves 2,200 Acres of WatershedDEP and other funders join forces to acquire Hudson Farm properties in Sussex County, saving forests, streams, and mountaintops.Wednesday November 14, 2018
- The Garden State moves up 5 places from the 2017 assessment on statewide energy efficiency, ranking 18th nationwide.Wednesday November 14, 2018