The paper, Mitigating Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities: A Study on Tomcat and Android Security Updates, has been selected for the best paper award under the Mobile Communication track based on the reviewer’s choice in IEEE International IoT, Electronics and Mechatronics Conference held in April 2021. The research team consists of:
- Stephen Bier ’20, MS in Information Technology
- Brian Fajardo ’18, BS in Information Technology, current MS in Cybersecurity
- Obinna Ezeadum, ’19, BS in Information Technology, current MS in Cybersecurity
- German Guzman, ’20, BS in Computer Science, current MS in Cybersecurity
- Kazi Zakia Sultana, Assistant Professor
- Vaibhav Anu, Assistant Professor.