During the summer, where multi-day conferences may include overnight stays, guests have the option to lodge on campus in Suite-Style Residence Halls.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
The Heights – Suite-Style Residence Complex
- Suite units have a combination of single and double rooms sharing a common bathroom.
- Most suites are air-conditioned.
- Suites house 2-8 people.
- Laundry facilities with washing machines and dryers available at no charge.
For more information about the Heights and floor plans, please visit the Residence Life website.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Each bedroom at the Heights is equipped with a twin extra-long bed, wardrobe, desk, and chair for each participant assigned to the room.
Standard linen service is an option for a fee. We provide:
- One pillow
- One pillowcase
- One flat sheet
- One fitted sheet and bed pad
- One blanket
- One face towel
- One hand towel
- One full body towel
Free laundry facilities are available in every residence hall to wash bedding and towels.Daily housekeeping service is not provided (Rooms are cleaned prior to a group’s arrival). Common areas such as bathrooms or lounges, are cleaned daily.
Important Note: While most of our facilities are ADA compliant, please arrange for accessible housing prior to arrival.
Each residence hall that has summer guests has a service desk where our friendly staff can help:
- Check in and check out
- Obtain general information about campus
- Pick up and return room keys/access cards
- Pick up parking passes
- Report maintenance and other inconveniences
- Provide free wireless log in information
Phone numbers for each primary service desk can obtained during check-in.