Directions and Parking
The Conference Center is located on the 7th Floor of University Hall – The College of Education and Human Services at Montclair State University.
Parking is available on campus for conference attendees in our Red Hawk Deck Parking Garage. Please follow our driving and parking directions carefully when planning your next trip to the Center:
*When using a GPS device we have found some accept our true address (1 Normal Avenue) and give correct directions. Others will give you correct directions with the address 22 Normal Avenue or 22 East Normal Avenue. (Directly across our main entrance)
Getting to campus and parking:
- Take Normal Ave from Valley Road.
- Make a right onto College Avenue (main campus entrance with campus sign).
- College Avenue will bend to the left and the Red Hawk Deck entrance is located on the right.
- Parking for guests is available in the Red Hawk Deck adjacent to the Alexander Kasser Theater.
- The quickest exit to the Conference Center is located on the 5th Floor.
After you park:
- Exit the deck on the rear of the 5th Floor via the walking path.
- Follow the “Conference Center” signs along the path until you reach University Hall.
- Go through the lobby heading North, take the 2nd bank of elevators at the end of the hallway on the right and go to the 7th floor.
- Guests are always welcome to ride a University Shuttle Bus (first stop, University Hall). Access the shuttle from the Red Hawk Deck parking garage 2nd Floor – Street Level. All shuttles are handicap accessible.
New Jersey Transit
Direct train access is available from Penn Station to campus through New Jersey Transit train service.
Guests can use the Montclair-Boonton Line and stop at the Montclair Heights Stop or Montclair State University Stop. For complete train schedules please visit the New Jersey Transit website.
Additional directions and transportation information can be found on the Montclair State website.
Campus Map Route
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.