Montclair State University’s Dual Enrollment Agreements provide an opportunity for high school students to earn college credit by taking college-level courses at the institution.
The dual enrollment agreement is available to high school students of junior and/or senior standing who have demonstrated academic readiness and have received the recommendation of their guidance counselor, school administrator, and parents.
While gaining an understanding and appreciation for potential careers, students have the ability to earn college credits while simultaneously fulfilling high school requirements. These courses are offered at a notably reduced tuition rate and provide students with experience in the college setting. Credits earned within the program are typically transferable to most New Jersey institutions as well as many schools outside of New Jersey.
Agreements between the two partners are drawn to cater to the needs and advancement of the students while offering rigorous academic coursework and a great college experience. For more information, please email email@example.com.
- American History High School, Newark
- Arts High School, Newark
- Cedar Grove High School
- Clifton High School
- East Side High School, Newark
- Lakeland Regional High School
- Montclair High School
- Morris County Vocational School District
- Science Park High School, Newark
- Technology High School, Newark
- University High School, Newark
- Weequahic High School, Newark
- West Side High School, Newark