- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Helps students develop strong, comprehensive functional and technical skills as well as a specialized, in-depth understanding of the complexities of current accounting, auditing and tax practice
- Classroom learning is immediately transferable to the job and also prepares students to sit for the New Jersey CPA examination
- To better prepare students for the CPA exam, the Department of Accounting and Finance has negotiated a discount for students interested in taking a CPA review course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
To view the curriculum for this program, please visit the Accounting program listing in the University Catalog.
Related programs: Accounting (Combined BS/MS) , Accounting (Certificate), Forensic Accounting (Certificate), and Professional Accounting (Certificate)
Fall and Spring start
Full and part time options
Evening and weekend classes
14:1 Student to faculty ratio
Tuition and Fees
Financing Your Education
Program Videos & NewsNJBIZ Readers Give Feliciano School of Business Programs High Marks
Am I eligible to apply for this program?
- Applicants need the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree in Accounting in order to be eligible to apply for a graduate program
When should I complete my application?
- Rolling admission: This program does not have a deadline. You are encouraged to complete your application at least six weeks prior to the beginning of classes.
What do I need to complete my application?
- Submit online application
- One transcript from each college attended
- Complete a Statement of Purpose (details specified within the application)
- Two letters of recommendation, from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s promise of academic achievement and potential for professional growth (Optional)
- Standardized Test Scores: The GMAT will be waived for applicants with a Bachelor’s GPA of 2.75 or higher (see additional test waiver policies).
- Resume: A current resume is not required, but applicants are encouraged to include one.
- Pay (or waive) the non-refundable $60 application fee
What if I have a undergraduate degree from another country?
- Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the US degree equivalency information.
If you have any general questions regarding the application process and requirements, please email or call us:
Office of Graduate Admissions
If you have specific inquiries regarding your program of interest, please contact the Accounting (MS) Program Coordinator:
*During the summer months, there will be a rotating department chair available to answer your inquiry. Click to find the updated summer chair for this program.*
Program Coordinator: Dr. James Digabriele
Office: School of Business 376