- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Helps students develop strong, comprehensive functional and technical skills as well as a specialized, in-depth understanding of the complexities of current accounting, auditing and tax practice
- Classroom learning is immediately transferable to the job and also prepares students to sit for the New Jersey CPA examination
- To better prepare students for the CPA exam, the Department of Accounting and Finance has negotiated a discount for students interested in taking a CPA review course. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
To view the curriculum for this program, please visit the Accounting program listing in the University Catalog.
Fall and Spring start
Full and part time options
Evening and weekend classes
14:1 Student to faculty ratio
Tuition and Fees
Financing Your Education
Program Videos & NewsNJBIZ Readers Give Feliciano School of Business Programs High Marks
Am I eligible to apply for this program?
- Applicants need the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree in Accounting in order to be eligible to apply for a graduate program
When should I complete my application?
- Rolling admission: This program does not have a deadline. You are encouraged to complete your application at least six weeks prior to the beginning of classes.
What do I need to complete my application?
- Submit online application
- One transcript from each college attended
- Complete a Statement of Purpose (details specified within the application)
- Two letters of recommendation, from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s promise of academic achievement and potential for professional growth (Optional)
- Standardized Test Scores: The GMAT will be waived for applicants with a US earned bachelor degree of a 2.75 GPA or higher (see additional test waiver policies).
- Resume: A current resume is not required, but applicants are encouraged to include one.
- Pay (or waive) the non-refundable $60 application fee
What if I have a undergraduate degree from another country?
- Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the US degree equivalency information.
If you have any general questions regarding the application process and requirements, please email or call us:
Office of Graduate Admissions
If you have specific inquiries regarding your program of interest, please contact the Accounting (MS) Program Coordinator:
*During the summer months, there will be a rotating department chair available to answer your inquiry. Click to find the updated summer chair for this program.*