Digital Marketing (Certificate) Online
The Graduate Digital Marketing Certificate focuses on honing effective digital marketing skills through exposure to current research in digital technology, analytics and business cases. Students gain practical experience in leveraging real-world digital marketing intelligence in developing mobile, social, and web strategy for organizations.
For learn more about the Digital Marketing (Certificate) Online, refer to the program’s frequently asked questions page.
Please refer to our programs of study page for a comprehensive list of all of the graduate programs offered within the university.
Candidates must provide an official transcript documenting either an undergraduate degree in business or a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
The Graduate School requires the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to apply for a graduate program. Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the U.S. degree equivalency information.
In order to make applying for graduate school as seamless as possible for you, we have
created an application checklist. This checklist can be a reference point for you during the
application process to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the steps
needed to apply, as well as all corresponding supplemental materials for your specific
program of interest.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission.
- Submit Online Application: Please create your online account and submit your application by following the general application instructions. Once this step has been completed, the online portal will allow you to upload your supplemental materials.
The following is a list of the supplemental materials that will accompany your application for the Digital Marketing (Certificate) Online program:
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement: Please write one integrated essay providing a response to each of the following questions.
- What are your goals for graduate study and your future career?
- In what ways do your academic background and your professional experiences provide evidence of your potential for success in the program you selected and in your eventual career? Please give specific examples of relevant coursework and/or experience.
- Is there any further information we should consider in assessing your candidacy?
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
- Resume: Required.
Curriculum comprises of eight 1.5 credit graduate courses for a total of 12 credits, including: Applied Marketing Management, Market Analysis and Customer Insight, Practicum in E-Commerce, Social & Mobile Media: Fundamentals & Analytics, Digital Customer Experience Management, Integrated Digital Advertising, Omni-Channel Retailing and Digital Marketing Strategy and RODMI.
For more information, please visit the Digital Marketing (Certificate) Online program listing in the University Catalog.
If you have any general questions regarding the application process and requirements, please email or call us:
The Graduate School
If you have specific inquiries regarding your program of interest, please contact the Digital Marketing (Certificate) Online Program Coordinator:
*During the summer months, there will be a rotating department chair available to answer your inquiry. Find the updated summer chair for this program*