There is something for everyone at Homecoming. Click through the tabs to see what we have for YOU!
Signature Event – Alumni BBQ!
- Open to: Alumni and their guests
- Time: 12–2 p.m.
- Location: Feliciano School of Business Quad
- Cost: $5.00 / complimentary for children two and under and donors
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
Join fellow graduates for the signature alumni event of the day. Enjoy a BBQ lunch, craft beer, wine, music, games, fun for the kids and more! You’ll have a chance to chat with University leadership and hear a brief update on Montclair State’s recent accomplishments and exciting future plans. The highly anticipated event will take place on the Feliciano School of Business quad where you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy beer from two alumni owned breweries including Two Ton Brewing and Ghost Hawk Brewing Company. A live performance from Jersey’s own Hoi Polloi band is set to fill the atmosphere with music for everyone to enjoy!
Register by Monday, October 7, to receive a Montclair State beer stein at check-in. Already registered? We’ll have a stein waiting for you, too!
Register for Homecoming!
All alumni are encouraged and welcome to attend Homecoming. We want you to come back!
- When’s the last time you visited campus? Let us give you a tour!
- Have a family now? Show them your old stomping grounds.
- Just graduated in May? Join us and meet up with other recent grads!
Registration is now open! Registration is required by Monday, October 7. For more information about Homecoming activities, contact the Office of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement at 973-655-4141 or email@example.com.
Homecoming is for everyone, including you! So much so, that all week leading up to Homecoming Day, Student Life at Montclair (SLAM), the programming board of the SGA, plans fun and exciting activities just for you.
What Can I Expect?
- Free t-shirts
- Free food
- Fun & games
Check out Homecoming Week activities under the schedule of events to see what’s happening!
Family and Friends
We hope you join us for a fun-filled day of entertainment, activities and an all around good time.
- Is your child a current student here? Come back and spend the day!
- Is your spouse or best friend an alumnus? Encourage them to bring you so you can see the beautiful campus at its finest!
Regardless of your affiliation with our University, we know you will enjoy.