College Hall

International Employees

The University Counsel at Montclair State University provides expert immigration advising, immigration application processing, and cultural adjustment services for employees starting or continuing work in a variety of immigration categories, including but not limited to: H-1B, O-1, F-1, J-1, E-3, TN, and Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR).

If you are an employee or a dependent of an employee whose immigration petition was sponsored by the University, it is imperative that you closely follow the travel guidance the university has compiled for you:

If you have questions about this information or need guidance for an immigration category not listed above, please contact Elizabeth Gill, Director of International Employment and Immigration, in the Office of University Counsel. Do not travel without the required documentation in hand.

For more information regarding employment-based immigration categories, visit the University’s International Employment pages.