Registration for Winter 2022 ends on December 21, 2021.
Visiting/non-degree student form will be available through December 17, 2021.
Welcome to Montclair State University Winter Session. We provide undergraduate and graduate course offerings during the four week winter break. The benefits of registering for the Winter Session include:
- Earn up to four credits in just four weeks.
- Accelerate your degree program, or catch up on degree credits.
- Focus on a single challenging course, or lighten your course load for spring semester.
- Explore areas not covered by an existing course within our Special Topics Courses.
- Choose convenience with over 100 course sections available in hybrid or online course formats.
Who can attend Winter Session
Questions or concerns? We’re always happy to help!