Welcome to research at Montclair State University's Linguistics Department.
We've listed the items that Montclair's Human Resources Office requires before you can get paid as a researcher. Please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com with your questions.
You and your supervisor need to fill out the following forms:
- Student Position Action Approval Form (PAAF)- http://www.montclair.edu/media/montclairedu/humanresources/resources/forms/student/StudentEmpPAAF.doc
- Student Appointment Form- http://www.montclair.edu/media/montclairedu/humanresources/resources/forms/student/StudentApptForm.doc
- Very brief job description (written by your supervisor)
- An Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9): http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-9.pdf
- A Federal W-4 tax document: http://www.montclair.edu/media/montclairedu/humanresources/aboutus/NJW4.pdf
To get paid, you'll need to fillout the folowing form: http://www.montclair.edu/media/montclairedu/humanresources/employees/payrollservices/directdeposit.pdf
Fill out a green timesheet for each two week pay period and submit to the project director for your project.