Our alumni have gone on to careers in:
- teaching English as a second language in the U.S. or as a foreign language abroad
- directing college language programs
- publishing, developing language resource materials
- software development for applications in natural language processing
- technical writing
- translation (with strong background in another language)
The links below will give you more information on the careers that our graduates have pursued as well as give you ideas on other careers related to linguistics.