Identification Cards

Employee identification cards may be obtained from the Student Center near the computer lab. Call extension 4147 for details.

New faculty and staff members should obtain further information from the Human Resources Office.

This card is required for withdrawal of books from the Library, access to University buildings after official closing, and various other important purposes.

The identification card must be returned to the Human Resources Office when employment is terminated. There is a replacement fee (