Assignments are any online activity submission that are graded by the instructor. Assignments include quizzes, graded discussions, and online submissions (e.g. files, text, URLs, etc.).
You can view all your course assignments on the Assignments page.
You can submit online assignments in Canvas using several submission types. Instructors can choose what kind of online submissions they want you to use. You may also have the option to resubmit assignments if your instructor allows.
- How do I submit an Assignment?
- How do I submit a peer review to an assignment?
- How do I submit a Turnitin assignment?
Viewing Instructor Feedback
- How do I view assignment comments from my instructor?
- How do I view annotation feedback comments from my instructor directly in my assignment submission?
The Grades page in a course displays all current grades for all course assignments. Students can access their grades by clicking on Grades in the course navigation menu on the left. Students are able to view the following information on the Grades page:
- assignments and assessments
- the due date of the assignment
- the status (i.e., if it is missing or late)
- the score they received if it’s been graded
- how many points that assessment was worth