Panzer Athletic Center
The Montclair State Athletic Program is operated in accordance with the NCAA Division III philosophy adopted by the membership of Division III in 1983. Montclair State offers 18 sports (8 men, 10 women). Montclair is a member of the New Jersey Athletic Conference, New Jersey Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women, the Metropolitan Collegiate Athletic Conference (swimming and diving), the Colonial States Athletic Conference (men’s lacrosse), and the National College Athletic Association.
The women’s varsity program includes basketball, field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, track (indoor), track (outdoor), volleyball and cross country.
The men’s intercollegiate sports are baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, soccer, track (indoor), track (outdoor) and swimming.
- Panzer Athletic Center–Six lane pool, fitness center, athletic training facility, gymnasium for varsity basketball and women’s volleyball, and an auxiliary gymnasium. Home to Exercise Science and Physical Education and Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Sprague Field–Field turf; seating for six thousand; permanent lighting system (all home football, men’s and women’s lacrosse, and field hockey games scheduled at this facility).
- Pittser Field–Field turf complex. Home to men’s and women’s varsity soccer.
- Dioguardi Field–Lighted eight-lane synthetic surface track and practice field.
- Montclair State University Softball Stadium–Softball stadium field used for varsity competition. Tennis courts are adjacent to the Softball Stadium.
- Yogi Berra Stadium–3,500 seat minor league baseball stadium. Used for minor league competition by the Jersey Jackals in the summer. Varsity collegiate play here as well.
- Floyd Hall Arena–A two sheet ice skating arena used for local youth hockey leagues, figure skating, and open skating. Facility available to the campus community during specified times.