photo of campus entrance

Admission to Oversubscribed Courses

All student requests for entry to oversubscribed classes should be referred to the Department Chair or his/her designee who has the authority to make the final decision.  Students should not be referred to the faculty member assigned to teach the course, the College/School Dean, or other central or non-academic administrators.