photo of campus entrance

Professional Absences

A faculty member should complete the form requesting permission for absence for a professional activity and submit it to the Department Chair and Dean. Whenever possible, faculty members should cooperate with chairs to arrange for coverage. The chair may secure outside coverage if an absence will involve more than one week.