History Department faculty will accompany students to the following sites. The NEH grant pays for transportation and lunch for faculty and students as well as meals, transportation, and lodging for a weekend in Washington, DC.
- Fall 2023 – Students will visit the Crane House in Montclair, New Jersey.
- Spring 2024 – Students will visit the African Burial Ground National Monument in New York City.
- Fall 2024 – Students will visit Tenement Museum in New York City.
- Spring 2025 – Students will visit El Museo del Barrio in East Harlem.
- Fall 2025 – Students will visit National Museum of the American Indian in New York City.
- Spring 2026 – Students will visit Museum of Chinese in America in New York City.
April 2026 Students will visit the National Museum of African American History and Culture, the National Museum of American History, and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC