The Global Center on Human Trafficking at Montclair State University is a multi-disciplinary effort focused on developing innovative solutions to the global problem of human trafficking.
Your contribution will help us carry out our work preventing human trafficking in all of its forms and empowering and supporting survivors according to 6 strategic priorities:
- Survivor Support and Empowerment
- Education, Outreach and Training
- Collaboration and Sharing
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Policy, Advocacy and Regulation
- Survivor Services
Thank you for your generous support.