MS in Computational Linguistics Networking Reception
Thursday, November 21 | Montclair State University Center for Computing Information Science, Sky Lounge | 4 to 5:30pm
- An informal social gathering and networking opportunity — hear and learn more about the new Master of Science in Computational Linguistics program
- Are you considering applying to the program? Meet and hear from current students, program faculty and recent alumni
- Meet the deans: Dr. Lora Billings, College of Mathematics and Sciences and Dr. Peter Kingstone, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Prospective students interested in applying to start in 2020 are eligible for a $60 application fee waiver.
- Complimentary event parking is available at the Red Hawk Deck.
- Light refreshments to be served
- Questions about the event or program? Contact Dr. Anna Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-655-5147
- RSVP required. Save your spot by registering now.