Hello School of Nursing Community,
To promote everyone’s safety, while providing quality education, the School of Nursing is implementing the following operations changes to best meet academic and clinical needs from Thanksgiving to the opening of the Spring 2021 semester:
- The School of Nursing building will remain open Monday through Friday (8:30am – 4:30pm).
- In-person advising is by appointment only. Please contact your academic advisor to schedule time.
- Study spaces will remain open to School of Nursing students only.
- To schedule open lab time in the Simulation Center, contact John Gurriell.
- For inquiries about Undergraduate Programs, contact email@example.com or 973-655-3693.
- For inquiries about Graduate Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-3654.
- All faculty and staff are available through email communications during this time. Please contact your instructor directly to ensure their on-campus availability.
The University will shift to remote classes after the Thanksgiving holiday (November 26, 2020-November 29, 2020). The offices and centers in the School of Nursing will continue to provide both remote and in person services to students, faculty and staff Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. through December 24, 2020. The University will be closed for the Winter Break from December 25, 2020 through January 3, 2021. We will resume all services on Monday, January 4, 2021.
As a reminder, all visitors to campus are required to complete the mandatory COVID-19 screening assessment ‘Hawk Check‘ 6 to 12 hours before arriving on campus. All members of the University community must wear masks and practice social distancing.
Thank you for your patience during this time. The nature of working in health care dictates that we adapt to ever changing circumstances.
– Dean Smolowitz