Established in 2021, the MSU-SNA is a student-led organization sponsored by the Montclair State University School of Nursing. It is a constituent of the New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA) and the National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA). The MSU-SNA strives to provide opportunities for the professional, personal and social growth of its members.
- President – Gianna Derienzo
- Vice President – Houda Sabeh
- Treasurer – Shannan Devlin
- Secretary – Kylie Huhn
- Projects / Fundraising Chair – Emma O’Brien
- PR / Social Media Representative – Madison Rowe
Membership of the MSU-SNA is composed of Nursing Majors and those interested in the profession of Nursing.
MSU-SNA meetings shall be held when planned or deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
- MSU-SNA Bylaws (2022 – 2024)
- National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA)
- New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA)