News & Announcements
Our Mission and Vision
Montclair State University School of Nursing educates undergraduate and graduate students to engage in full scope practice to develop, implement, and evaluate compassionate, coordinated health care services through innovative collaboration with diverse communities. Students and faculty reflect the global community they serve to facilitate and lead innovative collaborations by transforming health care delivery for diverse populations across the continuum of care.
A Reputation for Excellence
Montclair State University is recognized across New Jersey and the nation as a top choice in higher education by publications such as U.S. News & World Report, Forbes and Money.
Our academic and health care-related certifications include:
- Accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (Athletic Training major, BS, Department of Exercise Science and Physical Education, College of Education and Human Services)
- Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Didactic Program in Dietetics, baccalaureate level, Dietetic Internship, Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences)
- Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) – Counseling, MA
- Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- CAA has accredited the MA concentration in Speech-Language Pathology and the doctoral program in Audiology (PhD) in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
For more information about applying to the School of Nursing, please contact us at 973-655-3693 or email@example.com.