Preventative measures are especially important. Since some of the symptoms are the same, you may find yourself asking, is it fall allergies, a cold, COVID-19 or the flu? You minimize the chances of it being the flu by getting a flu shot. Learn more from the CDC information on the 2021-22 Seasonal Flu FAQ.
Our on-campus flu clinic is open to all members of the campus community.
Free On-Campus Flu Clinic
The University Health Center and the School of Nursing are sponsoring free on-campus clinics on following dates:
- Tuesday, November 2, 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Thursday, November 4, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Thursday, November 18, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Center for Environmental and Life Sciences (CELS), Atrium.
To help speed the process, please:
- Register for an Appointment. (Walk-in appointments will also be offered intermittently throughout each day while supply lasts.)
- Complete the Influenza Consent Form and print/fill out/bring a copy to your appointment.
When coming to your appointment please remember to follow the University Safety Protocols: