Tune in on Tuesday, June 21st at 6:00 pm (US/Eastern) for the School of Nursing Virtual Open House!
Join faculty and staff from the Montclair State University School of Nursing and learn about our CCNE accredited post-licensure programs. The online format of this event allows you to join us from wherever you’re located!
Open House offers you the following:
- The opportunity to connect with recent alumni and learn about their experiences.
- A look into the clinical and simulation experiences offered to students.
- The ability to have your questions answered by faculty from your program of interest.
6:00 pm to 6:05 pm
- Welcome and Introductions
6:05 pm to 6:15 pm
- Hear from the Program Director and learn about our 30-credit Online RN to BSN completion program.
6:15 pm to 6:40 pm
- Hear from the Dean of the School of Nursing and learn about the 35-credit Online MSN program.
6:40 pm to 7:00 pm
- Hear from alumni of the RN to BSN and Online MSN programs!
7:00 pm to 7:30 pm