The demand for baccalaureate-prepared nurses is increasing. Montclair State University’s 30-credit Online RN to BSN completion program is designed to meet the needs of working professional nurses who are dedicated to improving health outcomes for diverse populations.
Join faculty and staff from the School of Nursing and learn about the newly revised RN to BSN program. The online format of the information sessions allows you to join from wherever you’re located!
Virtual Information Session Schedule
You can register for a session by clicking on the links below:
- Thursday, March 16, 2023, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 2023, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, June 8, 2023, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13, 2023, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, August 10, 2023, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.