MS in Sustainability Science Capstone Projects
As a nationally recognized Professional Science Master’s (PSM), the Online Master of Science in Sustainability Science with a concentration in Sustainability Leadership provides learning in real-world environments. Students develop the strategic management and leadership skills needed to drive a sustainable future. Research projects follow a specific research format that produces an extensive research paper on an applied research topic that is sponsored by an agency or company.
- Urban Farming Project in NYC: Sprout By Design, Inc.
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory: Magic Hat Brewing Company, Inc.
- Sustainable Education Through Urban Agriculture: CityGreen, Inc.
- Waste Management Project at Kent International: Kent International, Inc.
- Sustainability Project: Toast Ale USA
- Sustainable Practices Project: Whole Foods, Inc.
- Micro Grid Solar Project: Roytal Eagle Capital Management (Nigeria)
- Sustainability Curriculum Project for Pre-School Education: Greater Bergen Community Partnership-Paterson Head Start
- Biohabitats Management Plan for Teaneck Creek Conservancy: Biohabitats, Inc.
- Recycling Project: Terracycle, Inc.
- Urban Agriculture Assessment for Passaic County:
An Analysis of Reasons to Promote and Improve Urban Agriculture Practices
- Feasibility of Replacing Perchlorethylene Dry-
Cleaning Machines with Environmentally-Safe Alternatives
- Supporting Sustainability and Youth Entrepreneurship in Low-Income Regions of Peru
- Establishing a Sustainability Curriculum for Preschoolers in Paterson, New Jersey
- Environmental Evolution and Stewardship within the New York-New Jersey Harbor: Marketing Assessment of a Sustainable Product of Sediment Remediation
- Developing a Green Infrastructure Index for Identifying Priority Areas in Passaic County, New Jersey
- Investigation of Diverse Coalitions: A Case Study of ChrgEVC
- From Waste to Energy: Use of Grind2Energy in the Supermarket Industry
- Applying EPA’s Energy Star Portfolio Manager for Measuring Energy and Water Consumption at Montclair State University
- Climate Change and Sea Level Rise: Assessing Threats to a U.S. Marshall’s Service Facilities and Infrastructure
- Sustainability Design Tactics – From Household Waste to Useful Infrastructure
- Identifying Planting Locations, Species, and Economic/Environmental Benefits along County Roads in Passaic County, New Jersey
- Campus Sustainability for Montclair State University: Past, Present & Future
- Pompton Lakes Floodplain Assessment
- A Sustainability Certification for Local Business – The Montclair Green Business Program