Online Master’s Degrees Offered
- Business Administration (MBA) – Online
- Business Analytics (MS) – Online
- Child Advocacy and Policy (MA) – Online
- Dance (MFA) – Low-Residency
- Digital Marketing Analytics (MS)
- Educational Leadership (MA) – Online
- Human Resource Analytics (MS)
- Information Technology (MS) Applied Information Technology Concentration, Professional Science Master’s – Online
- Nursing (MSN) – Online
- Social Research and Analysis (MA) – Online
- Sustainability Science (MS), Sustainability Leadership Concentration, Professional Science Master’s – Online
- Teaching Middle Grades Mathematics (MA) – Online
Graduate Certificates Offered
Is Online Learning Right for You?
As you consider our online programs, a self-assessment of your academic goals and learning methods is important. We encourage you to take a few moments and review our Guide to Becoming a Successful Online Learner, and determine if an online program is right for you.
The admission process is designed to help you and the University reach an informed decision as you pursue your educational and career goals.