The IT Service Desk is the first point of contact for all IT Services and will work steadfastly on ensuring that your issues are heard, escalated, and resolved. The IT Service Desk, located on the 5th floor of University Hall, has several ways that you can reach out to us for assistance in your computer hardware and software needs.
Please note: Information Technology does not provide any hardware troubleshooting support on personal computers for Faculty, Staff, or Students.
Hours of Support
Spring 2022 Hours
Spring 2022 schedule beginning Tuesday, January 18th, 2022 through Thursday, May 12, 2022.
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday: 8am -5pm
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (No Front Desk Services)
Please note the following exceptions:
- Option 1: General support questions (Networking, Email, Log in issues, Software, and Hardware)
- Option 2: Canvas Support
- Option 3: Student System Support (Nest, Banner)
- Option 4: Audio-Visual Classroom Emergencies
- Option 1: Workday Finance
(Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Supplier Invoice, Budget Amendments, Adjustments, Receipts, Supplier Create, Expense Reimbursements)
- Option 2: Workday Recruit/Performance Management
(PAR, Evaluations, Job Requisitions, Create Position)
- Option 3: Workday HR
(Hire Employees, Add Job, Period Activity Pay, Timesheets, Direct Deposit, Tax Elections, Temp Job Changes, 403B Updates, Payroll Payments)
- General IT Questions
- Canvas Support
- Workday Customer Care
- Student System Support