- Students can register for courses by logging on to NEST with their University NetID and password. New Students log in with their CWID and Pin provided in their acceptance letter.
- Once you log in, please click, Register for Classes in the upper-right corner of your page.
- Under the heading Registration Tools, select Register for classes/ add or drop.
- Enter the term for registration, then click continue.
- Click on Enter CRN and input the 5 digit code listed on the schedule of classes.
- If you still need assistance, please visit How to Register for Classes.
NEST gives you single-sign-on access for many of your student services.
Through NEST students are able to:
- Register for classes
- Academic advising
- Pay tuition bills
- Review academic audit
- Review financial aid award information
- Access the University catalog via CourseLeaf
- Download the mobile app for managing everything via smartphone or tablet. And much more!
After registering for your course, all students must set up their NetIDs as soon as possible.
Your NetID will:
- Give you a unique electronic identity for access to University online services, including email
- Set up your email account so that you can:
- Receive vital university communications
- Gain off-campus access to library databases and other resources
- Gain access to Canvas
For more information, please contact the IT Service Desk.
For more information or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.