When does the research component start?
- The research component begins on Wednesday, June 22, 2020.
- The program culminates on Wednesday, July 29, 2020.
When are completed applications due?
- Completed applications for the 2020 program are due to Mrs. English by Friday, February 14.
- Applications will be available in December.
What is needed for the completed application?
- Application page with contact information which will need to be signed by applicant and parent/caregiver
- Written essay
What about the teacher recommendations?
- There are two teacher recommendation forms. One for your math teacher and one for your science teacher. The teachers will be contacted upon submission of your application to provide their recommendations.
Is there an interview?
- Once the application is submitted, applicants will be contacted by email with date/time for an interview.
- All interviews will be held in the Montclair High School Library during the month of February.
- Interviews will be 15 minutes and you should dress appropriately.
- Interviewing tips and guidelines will be sent with the applicant’s interview date/time.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs. Lynn English, co-director of the Weston Program: