Montclair State University is actively recruiting future generations of students to attend our institution, and we can use your help!
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is seeking volunteers for the Alumni Recruitment Team, which consists of alumni of all ages who assist in the goal of recruiting the best and most talented students to Montclair State University. Believe it or not, your experience as a student and graduate of Montclair State can inspire a potential student to join the next generation of Red Hawks!
As a member of our Alumni Recruitment Team, you can participate first-hand in a variety of our outreach programs, including:
- Representing the University at a college fair in your local area.
- Writing a personalized letter to an accepted student.
- Volunteering your time on campus at an Open House event.
- Serving as an alumni interviewer for prospective students.
- Sharing your story of how Montclair State helped prepare you for your career.
Alumni Recruitment Team Members also have the opportunity to network with other alumni through sponsored social and professional development events that take place throughout the year.
Want to learn more? Just complete the Alumni Recruitment Survey to join the team and receive updates about volunteer programs and events taking place throughout the year.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Basile, Admissions Recruiter, Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 973-655-7362.
We look forward to hearing from you!