Construction is ongoing for the new combined heating, cooling, and power (CHCP) plant next to CarParc Diem (formerly Parking Lot 26).
- On October 5 the University Promenade will reopen from University Hall to College Hall.
- The portion of the piping leading into the Sprague Library is continuing.
- The installation of the piping behind Stone Hall, and the future CELS building is continuing. On October 10 the contractor will be begin to extend the excavation between the new CELS building and Speech Hall toward Schmitt Hall.
- On October 8 a new electrical cable will be installed between Partridge and Calcia Halls. A power outage will be scheduled later in the month to make the final tie-in of the new line. Information regarding that tie-in will be disseminated as it becomes available.
- This construction map shows the vehicular and pedestrian traffic around campus.
All roadways and pedestrian routes will be clearly marked so the campus community can navigate around the construction areas easily. All buildings will remain open and accessible.
We will continue to issue regular updates on construction progress.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support with our effort to improve the University infrastructure.