You’ve Got This
We are confident you can handle it but if you do run into any questions or concerns about the upcoming fall '16 registration process contact your academic advisor and schedule an appointment with them!
It’s That Time
If you haven’t done so already, log into NEST because you will need to in order to register for class. Play around and see for yourself how the new system works. Look up classes, write down Course Record Numbers (CRN’s) and check for any ‘Holds’!
Registration tutorials are available on the Office of the Registrar’s website. These helpful documents will guide you through reading the class schedule and registering for classes. This webpage also includes your fall 2016 registration time.
- Residents: Your RAs will be distributing a step-by-step registration guide.
- Commuters: Rocky will be distributing the guide at Car Parc Diem and the Red Hawk Deck. (See dates/times below)
- Graduate Students: Pick up a copy at the Graduate School in College Hall, Room 203.
Still Having Trouble?
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar will be providing help regarding PIN problems, registering for closed courses and other class-specific issues.
Monday, April 11 - Friday, April 22
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- College Hall, Room 204
- Call Us: 973-655-4376
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Help Center
The Registration Help Center will be your one-stop-shop for undergraduate registration help. (Graduate students please visit the Graduate School Office in College Hall for registration help).
Representatives from Student Accounts, Financial Aid, Information Technology, Office of the Registrar, Center for Advising & Student Transitions (CAST), Academic Success and Retention Program (ASRP), Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) and more will be on hand to answer questions, provide advising and help you register for fall 2016.
- Wednesday, April 13 - Friday, April 22
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ; Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Webster Hall
In addition, walk-in labs will be available with student workers to individually help you register for classes.
IT Service DeskThe IT Service Desk will be fielding registration questions beginning Monday, April 11.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- University Hall 5th Floor
- Call Us: 973-655-7971 (option 4)
- Email: email@example.com
(Please note: There also will be limited off-hour support at this location.)
“Ask Me About NEST” Booths
Find one of our “Ask Me About NEST” Booths with questions related to NEST or registration.
- Monday, April 4 - Thursday, April 7
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- University Hall Lobby & Student Center Lobby
Rocky On Campus
Rocky will be going around campus starting Monday, April 4 with an easy-to-read, step-by-step guide for fall 2016 registration in NEST.
- Monday, April 4
- 2:00-2:30 p.m., Student Center
- 5:00-5:30 p.m., Student Recreation Center
- Tuesday, April 5
- 9:00-9:30 a.m., Car Parc Diem
- 11:00-11:30 a.m., Cafe Diem
- 2:00-2:30 p.m., Calcia Hall/Dickson
- 4:30-5:00 p.m., University Hall
- Wednesday, April 6
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Shuttles
- 5:00-5:30 p.m., Science Quad
- Thursday, April 7
- 9:00-9:30 a.m., Red Hawk Deck/College Hall
- 4:30-5:00 p.m., University Hall
- Friday, April 8
- 11:00-11:30 a.m., Student Center
- 12:30-1:00 p.m., Webster Hall
If you don’t find Rocky, you can get a copy of this guide at the IT Service Desk, the Office of the Registrar and the CAST Office.
And, Don't Forget...
- Advising is required for some students, essential for all!
View a Step-By-Step To Registration.
- Do you need a PIN?
Check to see if you need a PIN for fall '16 registration.
- Your registration time is based upon credits you have earned as of January 31, 2016.
View Information About Registration Times.
- At Your Service
Student services offices schedule late hours during registration week.
- Don't forget to log out of NEST when you are done using it, especially on a public computer.