Montclair State University students are reminded to sign up for their August monthly Student QuikTik NJ Transit pass no later than July 10; for a September monthly, please be sure to sign up by August 10.
Existing QuikTik Users
If you are an existing Student QuikTik customer, all you need to do is recativate your account. Here's how:
* Log into to MSU's Nj Transit Student Discount monthly pass page (the page where you initially went to enroll).
* Enter required information (student pin, user ID, etc.), and you will be taken the NJ TRANSIT's Quik-Tik main page. Enter requested information.
* You are now at the "Account Summary" page. Scroll to the bottom to see your status information.
* Click on "Change Status."
* Click on "Reactivate previously suspended monthly pass mailing" and click on the submit button.
After your account is reactivated, you will again receive monthly passes each month on an automatic basis until next May. You must enter Quik-Tik from MSU NJ Transit Web site to reactivate your account. If you have any questions regarding reactivating your account, please contact NJ Transit at 1-866-QuikTik.
New to QuikTik?
Getting started is easy. To initially sign up, you must login through the secure MSU access (https://netid.montclair.edu/cgi-bin/njtransit/portal.cgi). Your full-time student status will be verified electronically to NJ Transit. When you sign up the price of the monthly pass you order will automatically reflect the 25 percent student discount. During your enrollment, you will create a "Quik-Tik user name and password," so you can view or manage your account directly from the NJ Transit Quik-Tik login without entering from our university site. To contact Quik-Tik, call 866-QUIK-TIX.
Go to the MSU NJ Transit Web site at: www.montclair.edu/njtransit for full details including schedules.