The Center for Non-Violence and Prevention Programs is looking for /volunteers/ (students, faculty, administrators) who want to make a change in our community by joining the SART program (Sexual Assault Response Team) as rape care advocates specifically for our community at MSU.
- Volunteers will be trained and certified through a 40 hour program implemented by the Family League Service.
- Interviews for volunteers will begin in late April through May.
- The 40 hour certification program will begin the first week of September 2006.
- Volunteers must be 21 years or older.
- Applications must be recieved by May 1, 2006
Applications will be available at the Center for Non-Violence and Prevention Programs located on the second floor of the Student Center. For more information please contact Jhon Velasco at 973.655.7033 or at email@example.com. This program has been made possible through the Department of Justice Grant to Reduce Violence Against Women on College Campus.