Our program is uniquely positioned to:
- accommodate professionals from diverse academic backgrounds
- provide a broader coverage of Cybersecurity topics with computational as well as legal and ethical training. This approach will address demands in both technical and managerial fields of Cybersecurity.
Additional benefits of this program include:
- Comprehensive and affordable
- Students gain state-of-the-art cybersecurity skills to meet the demands of fast-growing industry
- Flexible curriculum taught by Ph.D.-level cybersecurity experts
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge research projects
- Access to modern infrastructure and computing equipment in the Center for Computing and Information Science
In summary, the Master in Cybersecurity will provide students with a comprehensive and affordable education to meet the growing demand for trained Cybersecurity professionals. While many other university programs require a substantial technical background and train students for technical positions our program also takes in account other aspects of Cybersecurity such as legal, ethical and policy.
For more information and to learn how to apply, visit the Graduate School’s webpage for the Cybersecurity program.