While Montclair State EMS is in service throughout the academic semesters, groups may request that EMS be present for large events, or events where there is an increased risk of injury or illness. Examples of events that Montclair State University EMS provides standby services include sporting events, carnivals and concerts.
Director of Emergency Medical Services
A late request fee of $75.00 will be charged if requests are not made two weeks or more prior to an event.
- Standard rates for EMS coverage are as follows:
Montclair State University Departments and Student Organizations:
- $200.00 initial fee, which covers one ambulance and a crew for a maximum of three hours
- $50.00 each additional hour
Non-Montclair State Organizations:
- $300.00 initial fee, which covers one ambulance and a crew for a maximum of three hours
- $75.00 each additional hour
SUBMITTING THIS REQUEST DOES NOT GUARANTEE COVERAGE.
All standbys are based upon the availability of an ambulance. In situations where there is not an ambulance available, standby requests cannot be approved.