Links for Professional Organizations:
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR)
- Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
- New Jersey Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (NJAFCS)
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education (AGHE)
- National Society for Experiential Education (NSEE)
- Child Life Council (CLC)
- Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD)
- Society for Research on Adolescence (SRA)
Links on Children:
- America’s Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being
- Children, Youth and Family Consortium, building bridges for the well-being of children, youth and families – University of Minnesota.
- Children’s Defense Fund, providing a strong and effective voice for all the children of America, who cannot vote, lobby or speak for themselves.
- ChildStats.gov, The official website of the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics.
- Kids Count, a national and state-by-state effort to track the status of children in the United States.
- National Center for Children in Poverty (NCCP), whose mission is to identify and promote strategies that reduce the incidence of young child poverty in the United States and that improve the life chances of the millions of children under age six who are growing up poor.
- Zero to Three, a national center for infants, toddlers and families.
- Council on Contemporary Families
- CYFERNET, the Cooperative Extension System’s children, youth and family information service.
- National Survey of America’s Families (NSAF)
- Aging in Place
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Gerontological Society of America (GSA)
- Association of Gerontology in Higher Education (AGHE)
Government and Organization Links:
- Coalition on Human Needs, an alliance of national organizations working together to promote public policies which address the needs of low-income and other vulnerable populations.
- Center on Urban Poverty and Social Change
- Institute for Research on Poverty (IRP)
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
- The Search Institute, practical research benefiting children and youth.