Corporate & Foundation Relations helps faculty find resources to advance their work by building meaningful relationships and partnerships with corporations and private philanthropic foundations. These organizations provide generous support for a variety of projects and programs for students, faculty and the overall community. These initiatives range from research to scholastic endeavors, scholarships, capital enhancements and community outreach.
We work with all the schools, colleges and units across campus to:
- Identify potential foundations to fund your project or initiative
- Refine and focus ideas to shape a stronger proposal
- Leverage relationships that Montclair State volunteers, alumni and board members have with foundations
- Bring together faculty members to work collaboratively on funding requests
- Navigate grant administration and reporting requirements
The Development Office maintains a strong relationship with many local and national funders. To ensure continuity of approach and maximize results, anyone soliciting a corporation or foundation is asked to contact the Development Office prior to contacting the Foundation.