Thank you for your interest in Online Programs at Montclair State University!
The online application is suitable for applicants to all programs and statuses.
You can submit your application in 3 easy steps:
1. Create a new user account: Your user account provides you with a unique login that will allow you to submit your application, upload supplemental items, and check your application status.
2. Begin & submit the online application form: The application will allow you to enter your intended degree program, desired start date, and academic history. A $60 non-refundable application fee will be required to submit the form. You can select your preferred method of payment (check, money order or credit card) prior to submission.
3. Submit supplemental items: All graduate programs require additional supplemental items to be submitted before your application can be considered for admission. Once you have submitted your application, you will be able to upload some of the required items to your application. Additionally, Letters of Recommendation from your recommenders can be requested electronically. Please note: Transcripts and standardized test scores must be official.
- For applicants to the Spring 2019 semester: Create a user account
- For applicants to the Summer or Fall 2019 semester: Register for an account to get started
(If you already started an application for Fall 2019, just log in with your email and password to maintain your account.)
Please mail anything that cannot be submitted electronically to:
Montclair State University
The Graduate School
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043
If you have any questions about the application process, you can email The Graduate School at email@example.com
Students with Special Needs: Services are available for graduate students with special needs. For more information, please contact the Disability Resource Center of the Students with Disabilities Office at 973-655-5431.