Thank you for your interest in Online graduate certificate and degree programs at Montclair State University!
You can submit your application in 3 easy steps:
- Create a new user account: Your user account provides you with a unique login that will allow you to submit your application, upload supplemental items, and check your application status.
- Begin and submit your online application. Please start the application form. If you need to log back into your account, visit the sign in page. Once you have submitted the application, you will be able to view the specific documents/materials that are required in order to complete your application.
- Submit supplemental items: All graduate programs require additional supplemental items to be submitted before your application can be considered for admission. Once you have submitted your application, you will be able to upload some of the required items to your application.
- Transcripts: During the application process, you have the ability to directly upload your unofficial transcripts via your application portal. We encourage you to take advantage of this option, as sending official transcripts prior to admission may delay the processing of your application. Please visit The Graduate School FAQ Page for Uploading Your Unofficial Transcripts.
- We accept electronic transcripts (etranscripts). Many institutions offer this option and it is a quick alternative to mailing.
- For new applicants: Register for an account to get started. (If you already started an application, just log in with your email and password to maintain your account.)
- No application fee! The application fee is automatically waived for Online Programs. It may take up to 20 minutes for the waiver to show up once the application has been submitted.
If you have any questions about the application process, you can email The Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org