Thank you for your interest in Online graduate certificate and degree programs at Montclair State University!
You can submit your application in 3 easy steps:
- Create a new user account: Your user account provides you with a unique login that will allow you to submit your application, upload supplemental items, and check your application status.
- Begin and submit your online application. Please start the application form. If you need to log back into your account, visit the sign in page. Once you have submitted the application, you will be able to view the specific documents/materials that are required in order to complete your application.
- Submit supplemental items: All graduate programs require additional supplemental items to be submitted before your application can be considered for admission. Once you have submitted your application, you will be able to upload some of the required items to your application. Additionally, Letters of Recommendation from your recommenders can be requested electronically. Please note: Transcripts and standardized test scores must be official.
- For new applicants to the Spring 2020 semester: Register for an account to get started. (If you already started an application, just log in with your email and password to maintain your account.)
- No application fee! The application fee is automatically waived for Online Programs. It may take up to 20 minutes for the waiver to show up once the application has been submitted.
Please mail anything that cannot be submitted electronically to:
Montclair State University
The Graduate School
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043
If you have any questions about the application process, you can email The Graduate School at email@example.com